Fun Facts About Dr. Amber Davis:
- Marching to the Beat: During my undergrad days at Clemson University, I was a member of the CU Tiger Band – talk about a wild ride! Tiger Band has always been and integral and vibrant part of Clemson’s game-day culture. Not only did we bring the thunder, but we also got to travel to so many cities and stadiums with the team, perform in big parades (including Disney!), and always had primo seats at the games. 🎷🐅
- Plant Parent: Hiking, or just being outdoors, is so rejuvenating for me. Lately, I’ve been working on my “green thumb”. It lets me to connect to nature on a different level. My plants also remind me that sometimes, you just have to prune off what isn’t working, even if it feels scary!
- Sweet Tooth: Okay, don’t judge me, but I’ve a serious sweet tooth. I’m the kind of person who could sit down with a tub of buttercream frosting and a spoon – no shame.
- Healing Hands Abroad: There’s nothing quite like the humbling experience of providing care to those in need, especially in a third-world country. Volunteering in Haiti and the Dominican Republic instilled an appreciation for many of the privileges just being born here has provided me. We spent a week working with local orphanages, and had time to set up adjusting tables in the streets and public parks. Hundreds of people would come each day for care, which was definitely overwhelming at first! People were happy and excited to see us, which is an energy that translates without language.
- Bio-Hacker Enthusiasm: As someone deeply invested in personal wellness, I’ve found inspiration in the works of Dave Asprey and his bio-hacking philosophy. It’s intriguing to explore the innovative practices and principles he advocates for enhancing well-being. Some of these practices have become integral parts of my own life, and I’ve even recommended them to my patients as we journey together towards optimal health.
Fun Facts About Heather (Office Manager):
- Nature Photographer: I’ve always loved photography. While I dabbled in portrait studios in the past, I soon realized my true passion lies in nature photography. There’s just something enchanting about capturing serene landscapes and the untamed beauty of wild animals.
- Trailblazing Hiker: Hiking has become a newfound hobby for me in the last few years. It’s like a reset button for my mind, and I always emerge from a hike feeling accomplished and brimming with creativity. I get a kick out of exploring local trails, and my absolute favorite is Big Rock Mountain in Pickens. In fact, a ton of my photography is born during these hikes and nature trail adventures.
- Cat Mom: Believe it or not, I used to be pretty scared of cats, thanks to my grandmother’s feline terror during my childhood. But, shortly after getting married, my wife’s longing for a furry companion led us to welcome Patchouli into our lives. She’s our favorite little furball, and I adore her like she’s my own child that purrs a lot.
- Dill Pickles and Peanut Butter: This is quirky, but stick with me – slathering peanut butter on a pickle spear. It’s a crunchy, salty, and slightly sweet combo that’s seriously worth a taste test. Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it!
- Halloween Baby: You know what makes my birthday extra special? It falls on Halloween! While I’m not the biggest fan of all things spooky, I absolutely love getting into costume and participating with Thrive in Easley’s trunk-or-treat. We get to hand out candy to literally thousands of kids, and let me tell you, it’s an absolute blast!
Curious to see how we can help?
Call or text 864-442-5842 to schedule your $97 New Patient Appointment!
🙂 Dr. Amber